Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's my Birthday!

Last week one of my clients told me that 25 was a hard birthday. My response was the devil is a lie! 25 is a new beginning for me. God is taking me to an awesome place since I decided to follow Him! I feel like I have so much to do in His service. So I simply say to God, "Send me I'll go!" I was trying to get my client to see that its truly mind over matter in life. If you allow yourself to get down about getting older, you're gonna be just that... DOWN. However I choose to look up because I know that it's there where my help cometh, it cometh from Christ Jesus! God is so good to me and I wish His blessings on you also! When life gives you lemons don't make lemonade and leave a sign that there were lemons, praise God and leave a sign that there was a blessing! This is the day that the Lord made 9125 days ago and everyday since in my life and all of yours, and I WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT! As always, I pray God's blessings on all of you and continue to pray for me! I love you all! This one was typed from my phone so excuse mistakes in Jesus Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment