Thursday, September 12, 2013

In Spite Of!

There are times I wake up tired. There are times where I feel like crying. There are times where I wonder will I make it. There are times when I don't feel like being positive or smiling. Then I think about my grandfathers whom I never met. Then I think about my Father's Mother who I only enjoyed for 5 years. Then I think of my Mother's Mother who I only enjoyed for 10 years. Then I think of my Mother who died a year later. Then I think of my stepmother who died years later leaving my Father as a man who had two wives to die. Then I think of my Father who died a year after I graduated college. Then I think of all of the many people who count on me to encourage. Then I think of all the people who can benefit from positivity. Then... I think of the goodness of Jesus and all He has done for me. In spite of all the wrongs I have done and the rights I have yet to achieve I have to put positive out so it will come back to me. I will boast the wonder of Jesus, and I will block the masquerade of the enemy.

Share Life, Let's Go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment