Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Testimony

As I look back over my life, and I think things over... I can truly say that I've been blessed... I have a testimony! So many times people look at your current status and think "Wow you're livin large, or ballin, or doing it big; but I always say no I'm blessed. I know that I'm only 25, but when you're the youngest of 10 and you have siblings old enough to be your parents, you feel a lot older, wiser, and seasoned. Likewise, only if people knew what you've been through and how much you've lost, they would understand why you're so happy. They would understand why you have no other choice but to trust God. They would understand why you're always talking about God. They would understand why you're going after Christ more than ever. Now it's up to you to show people why it's worth it! No success is gained by a common man, so if it was easy to get it... it may not be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment