Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Resolution!

I resolve that every morning I wake up, Satan and his angels are in trouble! I resolve that this is the day that the Lord has made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it! I resolve that it is by the Lord's hand that I will be lead through this day! I resolve that I will do my best to guard my thoughts, words, actions, character and destiny! I resolve that if any opportunity presents itself for me to witness, or invite someone to church, or share a testimony, Lord I will do it! Now, under the eyes of God, I resolve that I will be blessed when I come and blessed when I go! I resolve that I will lift up those around me! I vow that I will do my best on my jobs to show myself worthy of promotion, to show myself worthy of a better job! I vow that on this day, I will inflict heavy and severe casualties to the enemy of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment