Friday, February 6, 2009

My Profile Song!(Originally written on June 30, 2008)

My profile song!

My profile song!I changed my profile song about three weeks ago. At the time I just liked the sound, but I didn't really pay attention to the words. Who would've thought that three weeks later it would be just what I needed to make it through another tough day. My Father left this life on Saturday, June 28, 2008. Then and even now I didn't know how I would make it every day without my Father. People started to call, text and email me. They said the usual..."Hey Mike, I was just calling to check on you. Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you." My response was simple each time. I'm doing fine, just continue to pray for me and my family. Sometimes prayer is the only thing that can get you through those tough times in life. If there is one thing that my parents taught me and my nine siblings, it is to always pray. Today when I went to my profile and my profile song started to play, it was so relaxing and I begin to listen to the words. The song really made my day, and it's Praying 4 you by the 7 Sons of Soul. Sometimes in life all we need is a song or a few words to lighten the load on our shoulders. Always be open to messages around you everyday. Thank you all for your prayers and kind words of solace. Truly, I love you all!

My profile song!

No comments:

Post a Comment